Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On R12.1 HRMS RUP9 version, Benefit Pool Calculations
After upgraded to RUP9, when running automatic enrollment events like salary change, the Flex Credit Shell Plan is not calculating correctly - the amounts are all zeroes.
Flex Credit Shell Plan should calculate correctly in any event, the amounts should never calculate to be all zeroes.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run an automatic enrollment event like salary change mid-year - after an explicit event where elections were made.
- Close the life event to process elements.
2. Navigate to US Super HRMS responsibility > People > Benefits Service Center
- Query Employee in question
- Click on Desktop Activities > View Enrollment Results
3. Select Flex Credit Shell Plan > Rates > click on amount
- Observe that all annuall amounts are zero.
- Observe that the context is the automatic enrollment event that was just run.
4. Now Navigate to People > Assignment > Payroll > SOE report
- Date track to a date beyond the first paycheck following the automatic event and view the SOE Report
- Observe that the amount of Benefits Deduction is zero
- Date track to a date earlier than the Automatic life event
- Observe that the Benefits Deduction has a positive calculation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms