PO Attachment Is Not Displaying For PO With BPA
(Doc ID 2279514.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Attachment is not displaying for PO with BPA
Seeded functionality applies an attachment to the hyperlinked purchase order which can be viewed via iProcurement. When the PO is created from a source document of Blanket Purchase Agreement it is not applying the copy of the PO as an attachment.
It is expected that the attachment links will show up in the attachments section and that it won't say 'None'.
1) Create BPA and Approve
2) Navigate to iProcurement and Create purchase req line from BPA within local store and approve req.
3) Navigate to Buyer Work Center Demand Workbench
4) Add Lines to document builder and create New Order
5) Approve Standard PO sourced from the BPA
6) Navigate to iProcurement and click on Requisitions tab
7) Click on PO # and view attachment and it says 'None'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document