Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new lot via physical count or cycle count for an item an item under lot control where
the maturity days attribute is set for the item, the lot details are incorrect. Retest date is populated
with maturity days, and the maturity date is not populated. Expectation
- Query the item and select the Inventory tab.
- In the Lot Expiration (Shelf Life) section, set attribute Retest Interval to a NULL (empty) value.
- In the Lot section, set Maturity Days and Hold Days to a numeric value.
- Create a physical count or cycle count and include the item
- During counting, create a new lot that did not previously exist.
- After counting but before approval the Retest Date is populated with the Maturity Date and Maturity Date is not populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms