Cannot Drill-down To Blanket Purchase Agreement From Funds Available Inquiry Form
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Have created and approved a global blanket purchase agreement (BPA) in purchasing. Updated the Encumbrance account to 10.0000.140.5000.000.0000.0000.0000 and Amount to Encumber to 4,000,000. This amount appears in the Funds Available Inquiry form, but not able to drill-down back to the BPA.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate in GL to Inquiry -> Funds
2. Enter the Period and query the account combination (10.0000.140.5000.000.0000.0000.0000 in our case).
3. From the top menu choose Tools -> Period Balances. The Period Balances form opens.
4. From the top menu choose Tools -> Encumbrance Lines. The Accounting Entries Detail form opens.
5. Click Drilldown Button at the bottom right - nothing happens -- there is no error message but the BPA is not opened either.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms