Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, with Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) enabled, Release 12.2.5, when a requisition line or full requisition is canceled and the requisition has status Approved, the approval status remains "Approved" after the cancellation is performed by the user.
It is expected that the requisition views page will show the Status = Canceled when the requisition has been canceled.
Due to this issue, users cannot cancel the requisitions which are no longer needed.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using a CLM iProcurement responsibility.
2. Click the Requisitions tab.
3. On the Requisitions Views page, select View = All My Requisitions and click the Go button.
4. In the view results, select the desired requisition which has status = Approved, and then select "Cancel Requisition" and click the Go button.
5. On the Cancel Requisition: Select Lines page, either one or more requisition lines and click Continue (or choose to cancel the entire requisition by clicking the "Cancel Entire Requisition" button. Enter the Reason information before proceeding to the next page.
6. On the Cancel Requisition: Review and Submit page, click the Submit button.
7. On the Cancel Requisition: Confirmation Details page, the New Requisition Total shows as 0.00 USD (if the full requisition has been cancelled) and the Cancel Line value for the selected line(s) is set to "Yes".
8. Back on the Requisition Views page, the requisition is seen with Status = Approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms