oracle.apps.iem.solo.exception.InvalidDataException When Transferring Emails
Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Email Center - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Agent Console
When attempting to Transfer email to agent,
the following error occurs.
oracle.apps.iem.solo.exception.InvalidDataException: Wrong argument: customer ->38975-1-1-1-114selected
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to (R) Email center Supervisor -> Messages -> My Inbox
2. Open any email from inbox
3. From action menu drop-down select "Transfer“. LOV for reason will disappear nearly and does not contain any entry. Click “Go”.
4. On transfer page choose any agent.
5. Here, the transfer reason drop-down show values. Select transfer reason choose “Not Subject Expert” and click apply.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms