After 12.2 Upgrade, Item Price Returned From A Wrong Secondary Price List, Precedence Ignored
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iStore - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Test: 12.2.6 version, Shopping Cart.
After adding service item to cart, price was fetched from a secondary price list with a lower precedence.
If you add any qualifier, then price fetched correctly. Issue is when the secondary price list has no qualifiers attached to it.
This functionality was working prior to upgrade in 12.1.3
Item should be priced from a secondary price list with a higher precedence.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to iStore and select a minisite
2. Configure a new product or select the existing shopping cart
3. Click 'Add Service' from shopping cart line item
4. List of Service items displayed along with zero price
5. Select an item and click 'Add Service'
6. Service item is transferred to cart with incorrect price
Upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.6
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms