Mass Complete Throws Unknown Error in Work Order API While Processing Work Orders Entities
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform mass complete on work orders, the following error occurs.
Some of the workorders could not be completed. Please requery the block to check the work orders that are not completed.
1. The entity with hedaer id () generated the following error/errors
2. An unknown error occurred in Work Order API while processing work orders entities
3. Work order processing has been skipped because an unknown error has occurred
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Go to Maintenance Workbench.
3. Query work orders to be mass completed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms