Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Disbursements
PassThrough Vendor Disbursement Terms not considering Effective-Date of Rebook for Disbursements.
PassThrough Vendor Disbursement Terms should consider Effective-Date of Rebook for Disbursements.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Book a Contract with Pass-Thru Service-Line with Advance Vendor Disbursement of 90% Passthru Percent
2) Process Advance Vendor Disbursments for 2-Annual Periods with 90% Pass-thru, which is 90% of 1200.00 = 1080/period
3) Process Billing up to Bill-To-Date: 01-Feb-2017 (13-periods) - See the Billing worksheet (RENT: 700.00 / PASSTHRU SERVICE PAYMENT: 100) per pay-period. Apply Receipt all Invoices.
4) Now, Rebook Contract Effective From Date: 01-Jan-2017 and change the Passthru Percent: 80% from Original Booking Pass-Thru Percent: 90%
5) Now, Create a Full-Termination-Quote with Quote-Effective-From Date (01-Jan-2017) and Accept the Quote
6) Now, Process the Termination Quote Billing to Generate Quote-Invoices and Apply Receipt to close out receivables.
7) Now, Complete Termination running - Terminate Expired Contracts
8) Now, Process Termination Completion Billing - For any Credits and Adjustments (As there are no Creditable/Adjustable Items no further Receivable Activity generated)
9) Now, Process Termination Disbursements - For any any Vendor settlement disbursements - Adjustment Amount 720.00
10) Issue: Currently Vendor-Disbursment Terms consider Effective-Date Rebooking for any changes Disbursement Adjustments. For example: Disbursment-percentage changed from 90% to 80%
In this example: Disbursment Percentage was changed 01-Jan-2017. However Final settlement total was derived based 80% for entire Contract-Period instead of Effective date of Rebook. The correct disbursment-amount should be 840.00 instead of 720.00
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms