Go To Receiving Link Is Not Working If An User Has iProcurement Access To Multiple OUs
(Doc ID 2282074.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the "Go to receiving" link within iProcurement and the user has access to multiple OUs, the following warning occurs.
The current responsibility context has been switched to: xxxxx
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access application as User A
2. Worklist page shows latest 3 notifications for the user, of Type: PO Confirm Receipt
3. Click on the first one
4. Click 'Go To Receiving' link
5. Purchase Order shows up in receiving tab
6. Now go back to home page by clicking the home link at top right corner (not browser back button )
7. Click on 3rd notification for another OU and click 'Go To Receiving' link
8. Purchase Order does not show up. Search Results shows, No Results Found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document