TotalForm1095CALEMemberCnt Must Have a Non-zero Value Error When Submitting ACA Files to IRS
Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting corrected ACA files to the IRS, the following errors occurs:
If Form 1094C checkbox 'AuthoritativeTransmittalInd' is checked, then 'TotalForm1095CALEMemberCnt' must have a non-zero value
The value in Manifest 'TotalPayeeCount' must equal the number of 1095s within the submission
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit original file to IRS.
2. If it has a status of 'Accepted with Errors' then run the processes below:
- Benefits ACA Correction Archive Process
- Benefits ACA Transmission XML Generation Process
3. Upload the manifest and 1094c files generated to IRS.
4. Check the errors received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms