Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After attaching fast formula of type "Maximum Waiting Period Date to Use" in the following location and re-querying the form at a later time, the rule does not display:
Total Compensation > Program and Plans > Plans form (query plan in question) > Options button > Option Eligibility button > Waiting Period Date to Use Code = Rule / Date to Use Rule = BCBS_WAIT_PERIOD_DATE_RULE
Expect once the formula is attached, it will display when the form is re-queried.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Basic > Fast Formula > Write Formula.
3. Create a new formula as of 10-JAN-2017 of type Maximum Waiting Period Date to Use.
3. Navigate to Total Compensation > Program and Plans > Plans and query the plan in question.
4. Click the Options button, select the appropriate option and click the Option Eligibility button.
5. Set the Waiting Period Date to Use Code = Rule and the Date to Use Rule = BCBS_WAIT_PERIOD_DATE_RULE.
6. Save and exit the form.
7. Re-query the form.
Fast formula is not shown in the Rule field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms