Last updated on JUNE 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Purchase to Pay Flow
There is an issue with some payables transactions that were not interfaced to Projects.
Scenario as follows:
1) An employee entered an invoice on 16-mar-2017
2) backed out the invoice on 20-mar-17
3) entered again with an adjusted breakdown.
In projects, the 2) backing out and 3) reentered amounts are seen, not original entered amounts.
For Example, for project S523
In AP side:
1) Initial amount 140 and 1291.82 on 16-mar-2017
2) Reversed amount 140 and 1291.82 on 20-mar-2017
3) Reentered amount 140 and 791.82 on 20-mar-2017
In project side:
Seeing only reversal and amount entered on 20-mar-17
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms