Last updated on JULY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, SLA
When attempting to run Create Accounting - Cost Management program to process the receipt accounting, the following error occurs.
Error Number Error Message
95277 The subledger journal entry does not balance by balancing segment and the ledger option Balance Cross-Entity Journals is not enabled for the ledger Corporate Ledger. Please update the balancing segment values for each line so that they balance or enable the Balance Cross-Entity Journals option for the ledger Corporate Ledger.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define the Receiving Inventory Account and Expense AP accrual Account' with different balancing segment.
2. Create a PO and approve it.
3. Receive the PO.
4. Run Create Accounting - Cost Management
5. The program completed with error
6. Review output of Subledger Period Close Exceptions report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms