Unable to Forecast Work Orders Via Maintenance Workbench Due to Specific Set Name / Asset Combination
(Doc ID 2282811.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PM Schedule with specific Set Name is not generating forecast of work orders for a particular asset.
The same Set Name generates forecast for other asset number.
Hence there seems to be some issue with this particular Asset / Schedule / Set Name Combination.
PM Schedule with the specific Set Name should generate forecast of work orders for the asset in question.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Navigation: Preventive Maintenance -> Schedule Definition.
3. Schedules present for this asset. Note the Set Name is xyz.
4. Go to Maintenance Workbench.
5. Use Set Name = xyz.
6. Try to forecast and find no work orders forecasted/generated.
7. Change the set name to rvw in the PM Scheduled.
8. Now go back to Maintenance Workbench and forecast with Set Name = rvw.
9. One work order is forecasted as expected.
10. Now check the same set name against other schedules of other assets. Note this is a different asset.
11. Work order is forecasted using the Same Set Name 'xyz', which did not work for the earlier asset.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document