Assessment With Category Lines Are Giving Unexpected Error During Supplier Response
(Doc ID 2283014.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Qualification and Evaluation
Assessment with Category Lines are giving Unexpected Error during supplier response
When creating a assessment with category lines only. After adding all the information required
we are publishing the assessment. The suppliers are trying to create the response, when trying
to update the line to add the attributes to the line, we are getting a Unexpected Error message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Supplier Management > Suppliers > Home > Headers
2. Create Assessment 12345: Header
3. Go to Lines and Create a New Line
4. Add a category and an attribute
5. Add Suppliers > Publish > Get confirmation message that assessment is published
6. Click on Review button
7. Connect as Supplier and Access the Assessments
8. Enter on the Assessment
9. Go to Lines and click on the pencil to update the line
10. The unexpected error message displays
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document