R12: Unable To Disable Reporting Currency With Multi Byte Characters
(Doc ID 2283046.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When try to disable journal level reporting currency named in multi byte characters, click disable conversion button and warning message popups (you are able to disable the currency conversion of reporting currency......Do you wish to continue?), Yes button cannot work, reporting currency is still enabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to GL > Setup > Financials > Accounting Setup Manager > Accounting Setups
2. Query the primary ledger, click 'Update Accounting Options' button
3. Update reporting currency
4. Click 'Disable Conversion' button for reporting currency
5. Warning message popups, then click Yes button to continue
6. No warning or error, but reporting currency is still enabled
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot disable the reporting currency named in multi bytes characters.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document