Tabbing Out Of Email Address Field Does Not Move The Cursor To The Next Field
(Doc ID 2284251.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.5 version, Supplier Registration Issues
When the user attempts to create a New Contact while entering the Contact fields and Tabbing to the next field.
The applications refreshes and freezes after updating the contact Email Address.
Users expect the application to Refresh and proceed to the Next Field instead of freezing up.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Supplier Profile & User Manager
3. Navigation: Supplier Profile & User Manager ->> Supplier Details ->>
4. Click: "Contact Directory" ->> Click: "Create" ->>
5. Create Contact: Enter all values for all the attributes.
6. Use TAB key on the keyboard to move from one attribute to the other.
7. After entering the email address ->>
8. When User presses TAB key ->> The Application screen Refreshes , And control does not move to the Next Attribute.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot move pass the Email Address field do to the Application Freezes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document