Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Change Management
Find the Action Status is not correct after modifying and deleting Multi-Row Attribute records in context of a Change Order.
Expect the Action status to be correct, for the action performed, after saving the record.
1. Navigate: Development Manager > Perform Change Simple Search
2. Open a change order and make changes to the current multi-row attribute values
3. Modify an existing record.
4. After saving, the Action record shows status 'Modified'.
5. For this same record, click the 'Delete' icon, and Action status now shows as 'Deleted'
6. Click the Save button and the Action status changes back to 'Modified'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms