Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A person was deployed from the International business group(Intl) to USA business group using the Global Deployments function. (Permanenent transfer)
Several years later, the employee was moved from the USA business group back to the International business group using the global deployment function (Permanent transfer).
Currently, when trying to move the employee from the International business group to the Canada business group, the system is throwing an error that person was already deployed before from
the International business group.
"You cannot initiate this deployment because the employee is already deployed on the proposal start date."
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Global Super HRMS Manager
2. People > Global Deployments
3. Deploy the employee from the International Business Group to the USA Business Group
4. Several years later, Deploy the employee from the US Business Group to the International Business Group
5. After some time, deploy the employee from the International Business Group to the Canada Business Group and it fails
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms