Duplicate Objective In Table "per_objectives" Which Gets Created When Completing an Appraisal Is Not Getting Purged When the Appraisal Is Reopen and when the Final Rating Is Not Given For The Appraisal.
(Doc ID 2284637.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP 9 version of the application, In the "per_objectives" table.
Observed that, when an completed and closed appraisal with the Final Rating is reopened, The Duplicate Objectives (that was created during the completion of the appraisal) in the table "per_objectives" are getting purged.
But when an completed and closed appraisal with out the Final Rating is reopened, The Duplicate Objectives (that was created during the completion of the appraisal) in the table "per_objectives" are not getting purged.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Appraisee.
2. Navigate to Employee Self-Service --> Performance Management.
3. Go into the task "Manage Appraisal".
4. Key in the Appraisal details and submit the same for approval to Main Appraiser.
5. Login as Main Appraiser.
6. Navigate to Manager Self-Service --> Performance Management.
7. Approve the appraisal submitted by the Appraisee by giving a final rating.
8. Same went in for approval to second level supervisor approval - Main Appraiser's Manager.
9. Login as the Approver and Once he approved and completed the appraisal, queried the table "PER_OBJECTIVES", to see there are duplicate objectives for the Appraisee.
10. Now login as Plan Administrator.
11. Navigated to HR Professional V4.0 --> Performance Management.
12. Went into the Link "Plan Administration" and Reopened the Closed Appraisal of the Appraisee.
13. Now when queried the table "PER_OBJECTIVES", to see the duplicate objectives for the Appraisee (Which got created on Appraisal completion) they are deleted.
14. But the same behavior doesn't happen if the Final Rating is not given. The duplicate objectives for the Appraisee (Which got created on Appraisal completion) are not deleted it is retained in the table "PER_OBJECTIVES".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document