Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter a value in additional information of banking details DFF field.
the following error occurs.
Form validation failures:Value "xxxxxxxxxxx" in "yyy" is too long
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in AP
2. Navigate to Supplier->Entry->Query supplier
3. Click Banking details Link
4. Click Update icon of the bank account
5. Expand to show banking details and go to Additional information section
6. Enter a long value in the issued DFF column, error pops out
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms