Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eAM work order has a resource linked. When viewing the Resource Transactions form using work order as search criteria, the form returns the following error.
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field JOB
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Organization Parameters form:
2. Go to Work Orders form (N: EAM -> Work Orders -> Work Orders).
3. Query work order.
4. Click on Resources button.
5. See one resource linked.
6. Go to Resource Transactions form.
7. Query work order.
8. Receive the aforementioned error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms