Unable to View EAM Work Orders via View Resource Transactions Form
(Doc ID 2285735.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eAM work order has a resource linked. When viewing the Resource Transactions form using work order as search criteria, the form returns the following error.
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field JOB
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Organization Parameters form:
2. Go to Work Orders form (N: EAM -> Work Orders -> Work Orders).
3. Query work order.
4. Click on Resources button.
5. See one resource linked.
6. Go to Resource Transactions form.
7. Query work order.
8. Receive the aforementioned error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document