Intrastat - Movement Amount Error
(Doc ID 2285743.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Supply Chain Globalization - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product Version: 12.1.3
Problem with Instrastat movement’s movement amount.
The movement amount and extended value should be equal.
But the movement amount does not equal neither Accounts Payable (AP) invoice line nor Purchase Order (PO) line details.
The movement’s Statistical type = Instrastat and Movement type = Arrival.
Expecting the movement amount to calculate correctly at first execution
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In test env LUXA04 reproduced the very similar case; movement_id 2001 :
- created sales order, entered new line with same data as on existing lines line
- created requisition is created - created new PO from it and approved it
- done receiving in GB organizations for 15.414 MT
- entered AP invoice against PO for correct amount - 16816.67
- after Movement Statistics process run, got intrastat movement with movement amount – 16821,03
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document