APP-PAY-07041: Priority Must Be Unique Within An Organizational Payment Method
Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to end date a personal payment method, the following error occurs:
"APP-PAY-07041: Priority must be unique within an organizational payment method"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query active employee
2. Navigate to employee "Payment Methods"
3. View payment methods
4. Attempt to delete a payment method record
5. Receive a message: "Do you really want to delete this record?"
6. Message box pops with: Choose an Option: "End Date" or "Purge" > user clicks on "End Date"
7. Receives the error message noted above
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms