Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing, can not define one alert for all the OUs.
In Oracle Purchasing, should be able to define one alert for all the OUs.
Steps To Replicate
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps.
- Navigate to Purchasing Super User Responsibility.
- Create a new Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) with one line.
- Approve the agreement.
- Enter an expiration date for the Blanket agreement.
- Notification controls in place.
- Navigate to Alert Manager Responsibility.
- Expired Blanket agreement data is not fetched in the alert screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms