No rows retrieved in alert screen for Blanket Agreement Expiry Notification
(Doc ID 2286143.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing, can not define one alert for all the OUs.
In Oracle Purchasing, should be able to define one alert for all the OUs.
Steps To Replicate
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps.
- Navigate to Purchasing Super User Responsibility.
- Create a new Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) with one line.
- Approve the agreement.
- Enter an expiration date for the Blanket agreement.
- Notification controls in place.
- Navigate to Alert Manager Responsibility.
- Expired Blanket agreement data is not fetched in the alert screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document