Wireless Maintenance User Workbench Does not Include Borrowed Resources
Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Wireless Maintenance User Workbench, borrowed resources are not working.
Operations against borrowed resources should be displayed correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. Resources form showing: user as an employee under the GIMTE resource. GIMTE is owned by 13DTS
2. Department 4MTE has a borrowed resource of GIMTE which is owned by 13DTS. I am set up as an employee under GIMTE.
3. Department 4MTE has a borrowed resource of GIMTE which is owned by 13DTS. I am set up as an employee under GIMTE.
4. 13DTS are no work orders for resource GIMTE.
5. 4MTE has numerous work orders for borrowed resource GIMTE.
6. In the Maintenance User Workbench, under my department’s work, there are numerous work orders.
7. Under responsibility Wireless Maintenance User Workbench, there are no work orders.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms