Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to define a new PM schedule and select LOV for field Asset Group, no values are found.
When typing in the value for Asset Group, the following error occurs.
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field INVENTORY_ITEM
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Go to Preventive Maintenance > Set Name Definition option.
3. Select any line, then click button Templates.
4. Press New button.
5. Fill in required fields.
6. When selecting the list value for Asset Groups, this is empty.
7. When typing in the value for Asset Group, the aforementioned error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms