Error FRM-40212 When Trying to Enter Asset Group In Schedule Definition Form
(Doc ID 2286345.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to define a new PM schedule and select LOV for field Asset Group, no values are found.
When typing in the value for Asset Group, the following error occurs.
FRM-40212: Invalid value for field INVENTORY_ITEM
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Go to Preventive Maintenance > Set Name Definition option.
3. Select any line, then click button Templates.
4. Press New button.
5. Fill in required fields.
6. When selecting the list value for Asset Groups, this is empty.
7. When typing in the value for Asset Group, the aforementioned error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document