Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Setup flow
SR UPWARD STATUS PROPAGATION DOESN'T CONSIDER NON-COMPLETED DEBRIEFS
When customer check the SR upward status propagation package (CS_WF_EVENT_SUBSCRIPTIONS_PKG.CS_SR_Verify_All -> CS_SR_STATUS_PROPAGATION_PKG.SR_UPWARD_STATUS_PROPAGATION), I don’t see any logic which checks the non-Completed debriefs (csf_debrief_headers.PROCESSED_FLAG <> ‘COMPLETED’). This is why the SR is auto-closed for our use case.
Do you know why the SR Upward Status Propagation is designed this way? Is this a bug you are aware of?
SR upward status propagation should consider non-completed debriefs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Site lead/manager create SR and task
2. technician debrief task then update the assignment status to submitted
3. Site lead/manager update the assignment status to Debrief Approved (which has the Completed flag checked). This triggers 2 things,
• task status is auto-synced to ‘Debrief Approved’
• debrief posting concurrent is started which will create actual charge/cost, update IB, Inv, etc.
4. SR is auto-closed through Upward Propagation when the following is true,
• subscription for BES event ‘oracle.apps.jtf.cac.task.updateTask’ is processed before debrief posting program is completed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms