Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Product Development - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Quality Management Samples
There are several issues while searching samples in Quality Workbench:
1. Date Drawn From/ To fields are missing.
2. Disposition field is missing.
3. If an organization is specified, samples that are displayed are not restricted to that organization.
1. Date Drawn From/ To fields are present
2. Disposition field is present
3. The organization context is respected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Quality Manager
2. Navigation: Quality Workbench
3. Click on Samples Icon
4. Expend Samples by Organization
5. Select an Organization (Samples by Organization form opens)
6. Click Flashlight
* Drawing Date Field From To are missing
* Disposition field is missing
7. For Source, select 'Inventory'
8. For Subinventory, in the List of Values (LOV) all subinventories defined for the context organization are displayed
9. Click 'Cancel'
10. For Subinventory, enter in a subinventory name that does not exist in the current organization but it is defined in another, then 'TAB'
* The organization context in not respected. Should not be able to enter in a subinventory that is not defined in the context organization.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms