GST: TDS Invoice Not Cancelled After Cancelling Standard AP Invoice
Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While cancelling a Standard AP invoice with TDS applied to it, the Standard invoice gets cancelled, however, the corresponding TDS invoice is not cancelled.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a standard AP invoice.
- Apply TDS to that standard invoice.
- Validate the standard invoice to generate the TDS invoice.
- Cancel the standard invoice.
- Check the TDS invoice and it is still not cancelled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms