GST: TDS Invoice Not Cancelled After Cancelling Standard AP Invoice
(Doc ID 2286379.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2017
Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While cancelling a Standard AP invoice with TDS applied to it, the Standard invoice gets cancelled, however, the corresponding TDS invoice is not cancelled.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a standard AP invoice.
- Apply TDS to that standard invoice.
- Validate the standard invoice to generate the TDS invoice.
- Cancel the standard invoice.
- Check the TDS invoice and it is still not cancelled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.