QOTHDDET FRM-40202 When Search By Customer Name After Turning On The Defaulting Rules
(Doc ID 2286561.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FRM-40202: Field must be entered
On Test: 12.2.5 version
When attempting to search by Customer Name in the Quote form, after turning on the Defaulting Rules, the following error occurs.
System Profile Values setup:
ASO: OM Defaulting set to 'Yes' at the Site level.
ASO: Enable Defaulting Rule set to 'Yes' at the Site level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the Quote Find form.
2. Hit the Find option and on the Quote,customer serach form , enter the customer details and hit search.
3. It lists down the quotes existing for that customer.
4. Hit view button or double click the quote we want to open and error pops up: "FRM-40202: Field must be entered."
5. Hit view button or double click the quote we want to open and it works fine.
Set the system profile option "ASO: Enable Defaulting Rule" to Yes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document