Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Person Assignment
When trying to insert a assignment record before the actual termination date, the data is getting corrupted and causing a mismatch between Front End Forms and Database.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- People > Enter and Maintain
- Date track to a day before actual termination date
- Click on Office Details and update Locations to “HQ”
- Save Changes and choose update to keep the history.
- The application will ask you to insert a record and click on insert and that’s when the data mismatch happened between front end forms and database table per_all_people_f
Upgrade to 12.2.5
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms