Depot Repair Form Is Not Saving The Estimate Status When We Change It Multiple Times
(Doc ID 2286652.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Certain Estimate Status cannot be saved to database
Expect any Estimate status change to be saved properly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create/query a different Repair Order
2. Go to Repair Estimate Tab
3. Manually create an Estimate Line with Status = New, save
4. Change the New status to Accepted - Fully ...if possible (if transition rule is defined you may need to change the status to other status first)
5. change the status from Accepted - Fully > Accepted - Service Only(without closing the form),
6. Click 'Save Estimate' button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document