Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 6.4.1 and later
Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An agent is configured with the Agent Event: SHIPMENT - EQUIPMENT TYPE.
When the Unassign Equipment Type action is taken on a shipment, this agent is not raised.
It is expected that since the Agent is configured with "UI Action" of "UNASSIGN EQUIPMENT TYPE FROM SHIPMENT"
- Created Order Release: with Special Service MOVE_EMPTY on source
- Planned onto Shipment
- Created Agent: of UNASSIGN_EQUIPMENT_TYPE that listens to: SHIPMENT - EQUIPMENT TYPE with simple agent action
1. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Shipment Management -> Buy Shipment
2. Search for Shipment created above
3. Actions -> Fleet Management -> Assign -> Equipment Type
4. Select option and Click OK to continue assignment
5. Actions -> Fleet Management -> Fleet Unassign -> Equipment Type
6. Select option and Click OK to continue unassignment
This does NOT raise the above agent
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms