Action Unassign Equipment Type Not Triggering Agent Event SHIPMENT - EQUIPMENT TYPE
(Doc ID 2286720.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 6.4.1 and later
Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An agent is configured with the Agent Event: SHIPMENT - EQUIPMENT TYPE.
When the Unassign Equipment Type action is taken on a shipment, this agent is not raised.
It is expected that since the Agent is configured with "UI Action" of "UNASSIGN EQUIPMENT TYPE FROM SHIPMENT"
- Created Order Release: with Special Service MOVE_EMPTY on source
- Planned onto Shipment
- Created Agent: of UNASSIGN_EQUIPMENT_TYPE that listens to: SHIPMENT - EQUIPMENT TYPE with simple agent action
1. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Shipment Management -> Buy Shipment
2. Search for Shipment created above
3. Actions -> Fleet Management -> Assign -> Equipment Type
4. Select option and Click OK to continue assignment
5. Actions -> Fleet Management -> Fleet Unassign -> Equipment Type
6. Select option and Click OK to continue unassignment
This does NOT raise the above agent
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document