Last updated on JULY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an employee gets 2 payroll payments in the same run, year-to-date (YTD) earnings are incorrect on the second payment as it does not contain data from the first payment- whether it is a check, online payslip, or deposit advice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Terminate an employee
2. Generate a severance payment for employee
3. Generate another payroll with vacation time payout
4. Process prepayments
5. Process archive
6. Process NACHA/Checkwriter
7. View check/online payslip, or deposit advice and see the 2nd payment totals do not contain information from the 1st payment and the YTD earnings appear to be incorrect.
8. The employee is however, paid correctly, but the documentation is misleading.
Termination or change to employee assignment may cause the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms