Able Create GL Account in 'Purchase Order Summary' Form When 'Allow Dynamic Inserts' Was Enabled
(Doc ID 2286926.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able create GL account in Purchase Order Summary form when 'Allow Dynamic Inserts' was enabled
1. Login to GL Responsibility
2. Navigation = Setup > Financials > Flexfields > Key > Segments
- Application = General Ledger
- Title = Accounting Flexfield
- Structure Code = OPERATIONS_ACCOUNTING_FLEX
- Allow Dynamic Inserts = Y
4. Switch back to Purchasing responsibility
5. Navigation = Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary
6. On 'Find Purchase Orders' Window, navigate to 'Accounting' tab
7. Place cursor onto field 'Charge Account' and click the LOV button to open the structure window
8. Enter any non-exist GL account number
9. Run below SQL to verify the existence of above entered non-exist GL account
select * from gl_code_combinations_kfv
where concatenated_segments = '01-120-1110-0000-000';
returns no row
Note: Account 01-120-1110-0000-000 is an example , Customer should replace any of their non-exist GL account
10. Click OK button from the structure window
11. Run SQL in step 9 above again and it will have 1 row returned
Purchase Order Summary form is 'Query' only form, no new record should allow to be created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document