Unable to Access New Individual Compensation Distribution (ICD) Plan in New 12.2.6 Environment
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to access Individual Compensation Distribution (ICD) plans via Employee Self-Service responsibility.
Expect the below function attached to the responsibility menu will access the ICD plan specified:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility System Administrator.
2. Navigate to Application > Function.
3. Choose the Description tab and enter a new function name--without spaces--in the Function field.
4. Enter a User Function Name for this function and select SSWA JSP Function as the function Type.
5. Choose the Form tab and enter the following parameter, substituting the function name you entered in Step 3 and your plan type IDs where indicated:
6. Choose the Web HTML tab and enter the following string in the HTML Call field:
8. Close the Form Functions window and open the Menus window.
9. Add the function you just created to your Employee Self-Service Menu and save.
10. Go to your Employee Self-Service responsibility and select the ICD function.
See that the ICD plan associated with the plan type ID added to the function is not listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms