Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Mobile Applications
When creating Absence activity for 'Vacation' type from Mobile Self-Service, whenever employee is trying to create Absence with appropriate values for "From date", "From Time", "To date" and "To Time", every time record have been created with '0' duration Hours.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In your Mobile App login
2. Go to Absence from the list
3. Click on + sign and create absence under Vacation section
4. Noticed Absence Saved message
5. Now under Absences, Planned Absences the vacation under Pending Approval it is showing as ‘0’
6. When manager view the absence details of the person in question, in the details it is showing Duration as 0 Days
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms