Absence With '0' Incorrect Duration Hours In Oracle Mobile Self-Service Human Resources
(Doc ID 2288207.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Mobile Applications
When creating Absence activity for 'Vacation' type from Mobile Self-Service, whenever employee is trying to create Absence with appropriate values for "From date", "From Time", "To date" and "To Time", every time record have been created with '0' duration Hours.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In your Mobile App login
2. Go to Absence from the list
3. Click on + sign and create absence under Vacation section
4. Noticed Absence Saved message
5. Now under Absences, Planned Absences the vacation under Pending Approval it is showing as ‘0’
6. When manager view the absence details of the person in question, in the details it is showing Duration as 0 Days
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document