Post GST: ERS Invoices go into Needs Revalidation Status with Line Variance hold after Prepayment Application
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Post India GST patch application, after prepayment application on ERS Invoice and validating, the invoice amount changes to Zero and Invoice goes into Needs re-validation status with 'Line Variance' and 'Prepaid amount' holds. Updating the invoice amount does not help since on re-validation, its changed back to zero.
Its been verified that 'Prepayment on invoice' is not checked when applying prepayment. Invoice_includes_prepay_flag is 'N' for the prepay distribition (<Note 1325827.1>).
Steps to reproduce:
1. For an ERS invoice which is already created with invoice amount, line total and dist total matching, validate it. Invoice is validated.
2. Apply a prepayment to the standard invoice for the full invoice amount. Only "Apply" checkbox is selected.
3. Requery the invoice, invoice amount is NOT ZERO
4. Validate after prepayment application and invoice goes to Needs revalidation status with Line Variance & Prepaid amount holds.
5. Requery the invoice and find invoice amount has changed to ZERO after validation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms