Resource Preference Not Getting Saved In Scheduler Rules Page
(Doc ID 2288484.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Scheduler - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.6 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Resource Preference not getting saved in Scheduler Rules page
The selected Resource Preference should be saved in Scheduler Rules page
1. Login to Oracle Apps;
2. R) Field Service Manager -> Field Service Setup -> Scheduler Rules
3. Select any rule to update and from the Scheduler Parameters tab, select any of the value for the Resource preference mentioned in the list below:
• Ignore Third Party Organizations
• Prefer Third Party Organizations
• Prefer Internal Resources
Either click 'Finish' or 'Finish and propagate Forcefully'.
Get the message that the Scheduler rules are saved. However, when re-queried the same rule, find that the resource preference is still set to blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document