Contract Agreement Released Amount Does Not Consider Finally Closed Lines on Related Purchase Orders
Last updated on JULY 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract agreement released amount does not take finally closed lines on related PO
Contract agreement released amount can take finally closed lines on related PO
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a CPA and Create POs to attach to the CPA.
2. Receive a portion of the POs.
3. Bill the POs and billed quantity is less than the received quantity.
4. User imposed Finally close on the POs line.
5. User new create PO line and qty equal of qty. ordered - qty billed of the finally closed line.
6. Confirm CPA, finally closed lines are not taking into consideration,the CPA released amount are not changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms