Error When F11 Is Used To Search For A Part In Work Order Materials
(Doc ID 2289666.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to search a part in the work order using F11, the following error occurs.
APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error 936 in FDFGCD
Cause: FDFGCD failed due to ORA-00936 missing expression.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Path: Enterprise Asset Management > Work Orders > Work Orders or Rebuildable Work Orders
2. Retrieve any open work order with parts
3. Go to materials. Write down any part in the list to use in the next step.
4. Click on the first part number, and press F11.
5. Enter part number from step 3.
6. Press F11, Ctrl F11. Error returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document