Once Delete Reservation, Then Change the Other Warehouse, Then Automatically Reserved Without Lot.
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is reservation for lot level on specific warehouse.
After delete the reservation, and then change the other warehouse.
Then, automatically, reservation without lot.
Do not want reservation after delete reservation and change other warehouse.
Steps to Reproduce
- Enter a sales order and sales order line and save. Line warehouse is AAA. Quantity 1.
- Create lot level reservation in AAA warehouse.
- Close the sales order form and query this order again open.
- Open order, go to the line reservation window. Delete the reservation from the menu Delete button and save. Opened the reservation for the line. Delete the reservation from Delete button on menu. And reservation is deleted.
- Close Item reservations form. Don't close the order form.
- Without closing Order Form, Change the warehouse from AAA to BBB. and Save.
- View the reservations again to confirm the issue, Menu-bar > Tools > Scheduling > Reservation Details, Reservation is their without lot. As per our expectation There should be no reservation at all in BBB.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms