Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version,
When customer is creating a PO matched invoice and took TPB as invoice at tax type level. Due to this user is unable to edit the taxes at invoice level.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Responsibility: Oracle Payables - India GST
2. Path: Invoices -> Entry -> Invoices
3. Create a PO matched invoice
4. Open the Tax details Form
5. Enter TPB as invoice at tax type level.
6. Unable to change the tax
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot change the taxes in the Invoice
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms