Send Pre-Qualification Questionnaire Option Not Visible In Supplier Management During Supplier Registration
(Doc ID 2290220.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management, Release 12.1.3, when registering a new supplier, the option to send a pre-qualification questionnaire is not available.
It is expected that the option to send a pre-qualification questionnaire is available during supplier registration.
Due to this issue, supplier administrators cannot gather additional information on the suppliers with whom they wish to do business.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Navigate to Supplier Management Administrator > Supplier Home.
3. On the Suppliers Home page, click the Register New Supplier button.
4. Choose the desired operating unit and click the Continue button.
5. On the Suppliers: Register New Supplier page, enter the required information and click the Next button.
6. On the New Supplier Request page, in the Actions drop-down list of values, the value "Send Pre-Qualification Questionnaire" is not available for selection.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document