OLFM Contract Level DFF-values Not Populated In Contract Transaction Tables When Upfront-Tax Enabled
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Lease Authoring
OLFM Contract Level DFF-values not populated in Contract Transaction Tables when Upfront-Tax Enabled.
OLFM Contract Level DFF-values should get populated in Contract Transaction Tables when Upfront-Tax Enabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Upfront-Tax is Enabled in OLFM in System-Options.
2) Author and Book a Contract with Contract Additional Information DFF-Attributes populated.
3) After Booking, DFF-Attribute values are not getting into OKL-Contracts-Transactions table: OKL_TRX_CONTRACTS for Booking-Transaction (Example Contract:LW1454).
4) However, for Rebook Transaction, DFF-Data is populated in th OKL-Transactions-Table (Example for another Contract: LW1453).
5) At DLL-Accounting is derived based on DFF-Attributes at Contract-Header-Level DFF-Attributes, OLFM-Transaction tables must need Contract Header-Level-DFF-data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms