OLFM Contract Level DFF-values Not Populated In Contract Transaction Tables When Upfront-Tax Enabled
(Doc ID 2290673.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Lease Authoring
OLFM Contract Level DFF-values not populated in Contract Transaction Tables when Upfront-Tax Enabled.
OLFM Contract Level DFF-values should get populated in Contract Transaction Tables when Upfront-Tax Enabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Upfront-Tax is Enabled in OLFM in System-Options.
2) Author and Book a Contract with Contract Additional Information DFF-Attributes populated.
3) After Booking, DFF-Attribute values are not getting into OKL-Contracts-Transactions table: OKL_TRX_CONTRACTS for Booking-Transaction .
4) However, for Rebook Transaction, DFF-Data is populated in th OKL-Transactions-Table .
5) At Accounting is derived based on DFF-Attributes at Contract-Header-Level DFF-Attributes, OLFM-Transaction tables must need Contract Header-Level-DFF-data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document