WebADI Export Of Territories Raises Error: 1004 During Create Document
(Doc ID 2290745.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Territory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Territory Definition
WebADI Export of Territories raises Error: 1004 during Create Document
Error 1004 Application-defined or object-defined error during the Create Document step of Export of Territory information using WEBADI export feature. On a separate window the export seems to be created, but the Processing window does not complete and has the Document formatted step completed, but 0 Records downloaded step with Cancel option remains open.
ERROR BNESHEET ERROR: 1004 Application-defined or object-defined error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Territory Management
- Select 'Service' for Usage
- Click on Go
- Click on Export icon on any node
- Click on Continue with the selection on 'Selected Node'
- The download message appears and the file open option appears. Go ahead and click on Open
- Now Excel opens up and the document window appears showing the Create Document progress
- This is a modal window and appears to be conducting the export in the background, but the processing does not complete. Instead, an error appears in the blank excel document in the background.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document