Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reservation created for installed material debrief is not getting released when cancelling the task assignment from the Service request form > More screen.
The Reservation should get released when the task assignment is cancelled.
1. Create a SR, task and assign a technician to the task.
2. Add a Install material debrief with quantity 1.
3. Material debrief will create a reservation with quantity 1.
4. Now navigate to the Service Request form > Tasks tab > More screen.
5. In Assignment section, select the assignment status "Cancelled" and save the record.
6. After cancelling the task assignment, assignee name will remove from task screen.
7. Again check the on-hand quantity and found item is still reserved, it is not yet released.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms