GST - Deleted Blanket Purchase Agreement Lines, or Cancelled Purchase Order Lines Are Still Showing On India Tax Details Form
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deleted BPA Line is still exist in the GST Form and not delete line function on India Tax Detail For
When BPA lines are deleted , corresponding tax lines are not getting deleted.
When PO lines are cancelled, corresponding tax lines still populated in Tax UI.
When SO lines are deleted , corresponding tax lines are not getting deleted. (<bug 26451875>)
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a BPA with Lines (E.x 4 line)
- Check the India Tax detail form, it's having 4 lines in the India tax detail form
- Go back to the BPA lines and deleted all 3 of the 3 lines and save.
- Go to India tax detail form and check
- Issue, there is still 4 lines on the India tax detail form and it doesn't have line deleted function on this form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms